Friday, April 19, 2013

Still no sewing

Thank you for your comments on the last post - yes, it was quite revolting and disgusting. I can report that the baits have all been chewed on, but apparently it takes 7 to 10 days for them to die. Which I'm not looking forward to. It could be a bit death camp in there for a while. We didn't see any live rats during the clean out, just heard rustling in one of the boxes. My husband immediately grabbed the long-handled secateurs to deal with it .... what are you going to do? Prune it to death? Just as well he never spotted it.

On a happier note, my 32 yards from Hancocks of Paducah (free international shipping!) arrived in this big box, packed nice and tight.


Here is the pile of fabric - not a very exciting shot but it was a very exciting pile, trust me. If only I'd been doing some sewing this week! I got my son's cold pretty much the instant I got home. It's not a bad cold, but we've all just been lying on the sofa in the evenings watching garbage TV (is there any other sort?) and I haven't even turned my machine on. Next week....

1 comment:

  1. ohhh, going to be lots of pretties made from those fabrics! i'm going to make you jealous here - i'm going to hancock's of paducah next week! whee!

    ReplyDelete