Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bowtie completed

I'm really pleased with how this turned out ... but not so pleased with the photography!! Still using the phone as a camera and it's not quite the same. For the quilting motif in the white squares I used Star Flower from the free motion quilting project. I just did three outlines and not the filler, but I think it looks lovely!!

The pink is an allover meander and parallel lines in the border. No great desire to keep going with the white - now I've conquered it :) - but I'm quite taken with straight line machine-quilting and working on something else now. I'll photograph it when the sun shines!! If only my phone had a flash.
And Sunday was just as nice as Saturday - farmers' markets in the morning, cold but a nice hot chocolate sorted that out.

1 comment:

  1. I love your quilting on the white fabric. It looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete