Sunday, April 10, 2011

I had nothing to do with this

A dear friend in Brisbane sent graffiti t-shirts for the boys to do, as a craft project while I'm not well. Son number two is fond of all forms of art and craft loved the whole concept, as expected. Less expectedly, he took a while to think about what he wanted to write. He even google imaged "caution signs". Then he took the t-shirt and the markers off for a while and did his shirt, all by himself.


Isn't he clever? Although I think the true genius is on the back. I am not sure if this means I need to have a chat about religion or if my hard-line atheism is working as intended.

He wore it to a six-year-old birthday party this afternoon. I forgot to ask if there were any comments.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is worthy of syndication!! He's more brilliant than you realize! I had to show my husband this one...Honestly, I would buy this shirt for my 14 year old son if you sold it!!!! He needs an Adult XL -- maybe your son could make it for him and I'll pay him!!!

    ReplyDelete