Saturday, June 19, 2010

New nephew quilt

I finished this one off at quilters on Wednesday - it's a good time to do binding! Sitting quietly around the table stitching at something fairly uncomplicated and listening to the ladies ....


This is for my sister's baby boy due sometime next month. I think. She won't tell me the name so I'll have to wait until he's born to do the label and send it over. I don't have to worry about these pictures ruining the surprise though, she doesn't read this. No-one reads this.

It's quite a busy quilt, perhaps a bit too patterned for a small baby, but I figure it won't show the dirt! And a few washes in the machine won't hurt it either; what more could you ask for. I used some of the left over fabrics in the bag too - pretty blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment